نقد و بررسی تخصصی آب مقطر گیری دوبار تقطیر GFL مدل ۲۱۰۴
آب مقطر گیری دوبار تقطیر ساخت کمپانی GFL آلمان مدل ۲۱۰۴
- آب مقطر گیری دو بار تقطیر
- ظرفیت تولید ۴ لیتر در ساعت
- کنداکتیویته آب تولیدی ۱٫۶µs در دمای ۲۰ درجه سانتیگراد
Specifications and features
- Water Still (fully automatic) for double distillation, suitable for both bench and wall mounting.
- Very good distillate quality; conductivity:
single distillate: approx. 2.2 µs/cm at 25 °C
double distillate: approx. 1.6 µs/cm at 25 °C (see “Technical Details”).
- Electronic level control during the whole distilling process.
- Electronic impurity detector switches the unit off in case of high degree impurities of the water in the evaporator 1st stage, the red pilot lamp “Clean” will glow.
- Double-action low water cut-off through float switch and thermostatic safety switch.
- Economical energy consumption by distillation of the heated cooling water.
- Water saving through automatic water cut-off. Unnecessary water consumption will be avoided.
- Condenser (cooler): 1st stage made of stainless steel; 2nd stage including the baffle made of DURAN® Borosilicate glass 3.3.
- Evaporator easily accessible for cleaning purposes.
- Distillate withdrawal: valve made of Borosilicate glass 3.3 with PTFE plunger for single distillate, outlet with dust guarde shield made of Borosilicate glass 3.3 for double distillate.
- CO2 degassing through outlet in the condenser.
- Heating element and evaporator made of stainless steel.
- Double-walled housing. Outer housing made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, electrostatically powder-coated with epoxy resin.
- Main switch with pilot lamp for the monitoring of both distillation stages at the front of the unit.
- Water supply through a built-in solenoid valve with connection for pressure hose 1/2″ (inner ø approx. 12.7 mm).
- Cooling water outlet with hose connection 3/4″ (ø approx. 19.0 mm).
- Hoses for water in- and outlet are available as accessory.
GFL Water Stills are used in research and development e. g. for preparing bacteriological and medical samples, for cell and tissue cultures as well as for the production of reagents and unguents. Moreover, distillate is used for cleaning and sterilisation processes, for buffered solutions as well as microbiological and analytical applications and HPLC, too.