نقد و بررسی تخصصی الکترود دیسک چرخان Basi مدل RDE-2
الکترود دیسک چرخان Basi مدل RDE-2 دارای قابلیت چرخش با سرعت ثابت و سرعت برنامه ریزی شده می باشد.
The BASi RDE-2 is a rotator system for both fixed rotation rate and hydrodynamic modulation rotating disk electrochemical experiments. The short titanium shaft and 1/4″ diameter electrode provide for an extremely low-inertia system capable of rotation rates from 50 to 10,000 RPM at better than 1% accuracy. The rotator unit is manually raised and lowered, and can be inverted for spin-coating. Rotation and built-in gas purging functions can be controlled remotely using a BASi PC-controlled potentiostat, or manually.
The built-in gas control allows purging or blanketing of the sample prior to or during analysis. The cell arm with detachable cell top allows easy access to the electrodes for rinsing and cleaning, and the cell top is also compatible with BASi voltammetry working electrodes. Electrodes are easily interchangeable, and the cell vial base pivots for easy removal and replacement of the cell vial.
- Remote control of stirring and gas purging by BASi PC-controlled potentiostats
- Manual control when used with other potentiostats
- Small sample volume (10 – ۱۵ mL)
- Optional water-jacketed cell vials
- Standard addition port
- “Quick-connect” input gas line connector
- Mounted cell top compatible with BASi stationary voltammetry electrodes
- Easy and rapid exchange of electrodes
- Low-noise electrode contact
- Excellent rotation speed, acceleration and deceleration
- Standard package
- Cell stand with gas purge capabilities
- Glassy carbon working electrode
- ۳ Ag/AgCl reference electrodes (+ storage vial)
- Platinum coil auxiliary electrode
- PK-4 working electrode polishing kit
- Cell vials
- Gas line tubing