نقد و بررسی تخصصی سانتریفیوژ Hettich مدل Micro 200 R
Micro 200 R این مدل کوچکترین سانتریفیوژ یخچالدار در بین مدل های سانتریفیوژ یخچالدار hettich می باشد.
این دستگاه در محدوده دمایی 10- تا 40+ درجه سانتیگراد کار می کند.
The MIKRO 200 R is the refrigerated version of the MIKRO 200. This model is the smallest refrigerated centrifuge in the microcentrifuge range of Hettich.
The high-performance cooling enables temperatures to be set anywhere in the range -10 °C to +40 °C. The MIKRO 200 R can be used for molecular biology applications in which a high acceleration and low temperatures are required.
The pre-cooling program brings the rotor chamber of the centrifuge down to the required temperature. The MIKRO 200 R has a maximum RCF of 21,382.
The MIKRO 220 R is simple to operate:
- A user-friendly and multifunctional keypad thanks to microprocessor control
- The MIKRO 200 has a number of practical functions. Parameters can be rapidly selected and values entered using the rotary button
- The pulse button can be pressed for short centrifugation runs, for example to centrifuge down droplets of liquid. The centrifuge runs whilst the button is held down at the pre-selected speed
The MIKRO 200 R has a number of safety features. These include:
- Lid locked while rotor is running
- Lid fall prevention mechanism
- Emergency lid release if there is a power failure
- Motor overheating protection
- Chamber overheating protection
- Imbalance switch-off
- Accessories with bioseal (TÜV tested in accordance with DIN EN 61010, Part 2) to protect against dangerous or aggressive aerosols
The robust construction of the centrifuge and the rotors ensure a long service life even with intensive use. The centrifuge has a number of features, such as:
- Metal casing
- Metal lid
- Centrifugation chamber of rust-free stainless steel
- The MIKRO 200 R has five angle rotors in its range. A 24-place and a 30-place rotor are available for tubes of capacity 0.2 to 2.0 ml for standard applications.
- A 30-place rotor is also available for 0.5 ml tubes, a 20-place rotor for cryotubes and a rotor for a maximum of four PCR strips.
- Apart from the rotor for PCR strips, an optional lid with a bioseal that can be autoclaved or that is both autoclavable and phenol-resistant is available for all rotors.
- Rapid cooling in the range -10 °C to +40 °C, controllable
- Centrifugation at values above 20,000 x g
- ۳۰ reaction tubes per run
- Comprehensive range of rotors
- Lid is impermeable to aerosols, autoclavable and phenol-resistant
- Short run-up and run-down times
- Pulse button for short centrifugation runs