سانتریفیوژ Hettich مدل Micro 220
نقد و بررسی تخصصی سانتریفیوژ Hettich مدل Micro 220
سانتریفیوژ hettich مدل micro220 یکی از سانتریفیوژهای با سرعت بالا برای کاربردهای میکرولیتر می باشد.
همچنین دارای تجهییزات جانبی برای هرکاربردی می باشد.
The MIKRO 220 has one of the highest speeds of centrifuges used for microlitre applications, with accessories for every application.
It has a maximum of 31,500 x g and delivers results very fast. The centrifuge can hold up to 60 x 1.5 / 2.0 ml tubes per run.
Its outstanding performance makes the MIKRO 220 an invaluable tool for sample preparation in the field of molecular biology, both in research and routine laboratory work.
Its quiet operation with low vibrations means that noise levels are kept low.
If samples are temperature-sensitive then the refrigerated MIKRO 220 R is recommended. It can centrifuge tubes with a volume up to 50 ml.
The MIKRO 220 is very user-friendly and offers a number of features:
- Motor-driven lid locking
- Ergonomic operating and information display
- Simple rotor change
- ۱۰ programmable memories
- Entry of the rotor radius in mm enables switching between display of rpm and RCF (relative centrifugal force)
- Parameters can be entered or changed rapidly and easily using the rotary button
The MIKRO 220 R has the following features to promote safety:
- Lid locked when rotor is running
- Lid fall prevention mechanism
- Emergency lid release in the event of power failure
- Motor overheating protection
- Imbalance shut-off
- Automatic rotor recognition
- Accessories with bioseal (TÜV tested in accordance with DIN EN 61010, Part 2) to protect against dangerous or aggressive aerosols
The MIKRO 220 is a compact, easy-to-clean benchtop centrifuge with the following features:
- Metal casing
- Metal lid
- Centrifugation chamber of rust-free stainless steel
- View port in the lid
- ۹ different rotors: In addition to the standard rotors, it has a 24-place swing-out rotor, a 20-place rotor for cryotubes and a rotor that can hold 6 PCR strips
- Outstanding centrifugation results within a very short time
- Very short run-up and run-down times without causing re-suspension of the sediment
- High RCF: 31,514 with an angle rotor and 18,516 in a swing-out rotor
- Maximum capacity: 60 X 1.5 / 2.0 ml tubes
- Comprehensive range of rotors
- Accessories that are impermeable to aerosols, autoclavable and phenol-resistant
- The operating and display features of the MIKRO 220 R are ergonomic in design
- Pulse key for short centrifugation runs
- ۹ braking and start-up ramps and run-down without braking can be selected; ramp 9 represents the shortest braking and start-up times
- Large display which is easy to read, showing the current status of all parameters when the centrifuge is running
- Quiet operation and low vibration
- The robust construction of the centrifuge and the rotors ensures a long service life even under intensive use