نقد و بررسی تخصصی فیلم کش اتوماتیک اپلیکاتور مدل Doctor Blade – MSK-AFA-II-VC
فیلم کش اتوماتیک به همراه اپلیکاتور MTI
- قابلیت تنظیم ضخامت پوشش دهی از 1 تا 5000 میکرومتر
- صفحه به عرض 12 اینج و طول 24 اینچ
- امکان اتصال به پمپ خلاء
- قابلیت تعویض تیغه های اپلیکاتور
MSK-AFA-II-VC is a CE Certified Large Automatic Film Coater with vacuum chuck designed to produce films with consistent thickness by using micrometer adjustable applicators or fixed thickness applicators. It has an unique driving system to produce smooth coating on all types of materials. The flat vacuum chuck is built in to hold substrate sheet in place, which is particularly useful when coating on thin substrate and making uniform tape casting. One micrometer adjustable applicator is included for immediate use. This machine can be used for research on ceramic tape casting and Li-Ion battery electrode coating.
- Aluminum alloy flat vacuum chuck
- Vacuum Chuck Dimensions: 600mm(L) x 300mm(W) x 20mm(H)
- One ۲۵۰ mm width Micrometer Adjustable Film Applicator is included, with adjustable thickness from 0.01 mm – 5 mm
- Traverse Pusher is included for pushing the doctor blade to ensure constant speed coating
- Note: Thinnest film can be achieved is > 10 micron
Heating Lid (Optional) MSK-AFA-II-VC-H
- Heating lid is available at extra cost for drying . please select mode MSK-AFA-II-VC-H from product option bar.
- Working voltage: ۱۱۰V or 220V single phase
- Max. working power: ۱۱۵۰W
Note: The drying temperature is adjustable by fine-tuning the infinite control which is a device regulates the heating power. It is located on the front of the heating lid and it allows easy & instant power adjustments. With such a heating lid, you can dry the wet slurry after the completion of the coating process. It is more convenient to transfer electrode sheets with fully cured slurrycoating.
Tip: For drying the coated Li-ion battery electrode sheets (usually 80C~100C is required), simply adjust the infinite control to level 5, close the lid and wait for the slurry to be dried.
- Rolling is absolutely necessary to ensure good density and adhesion of electrode materials to the current collector substrate after coating. Please select a rolling press from here.
- You may need a vacuum oven to dry the films after coating
- Please click the first two pictures below for coated cathode and anode for Li-Ion battery
- You may need a vacuum mixer to remove air bubbles inside the slurry and to make all coatings uniform (click the third picture below for details)
- You may need a Slurry Viscosity Tester to make coatings consistent (click the forth picture below for details)
- It is recommended to operate the coater under the fume hood, please click pic.5 for product details.
- For using other Film Applicator different from standard package, customized Traverse Pusher required to ensure the constant coating speed.(Click Pic 6 to learn)